Translator

Monday 23 July 2018

Birthday Wishes - Cherish The Memory


Hi there, today for my DT post at Cherish The Memory I have been playing once again with the beautiful Studio Light Collection they sell in their Etsy Shop.


I started by tattering the edges of my 6x6 paper from the Summer Feelings collection and diecut my Lacey square onto my card. Next I applied some random touches of stamping onto my paper and heat embossed with some Gold Powder.


I added more Gold Embossing powder onto the edges of my Butterfly image from the Ephemera Sheets and fully embossed my Doily die cuts. I added a little tulle (netting) behind my image to give a delicate look to compliment the butterfly.


Finishing with a sentiment a Flower and some touches of lace.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and do check out my links below to see the gorgeous craft stock carried at Cherish The Memory.


Crafty Hugs,
Julie x

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10