Translator

Monday 8 October 2018

Hello Little Fawn


Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by today. My DT card for Craft Consortium uses the new sweet whimsical range called Little Fawn. These come in a super collection of 12x12 paper pad, rubber stamps, washi tape and enamel dots.


On my card I have used the 12x12 papers matting and layering the cute deer images onto diecut frames using the gorgeous sparkly glitter card.


Finishing with a birds die cut and a sunflower with the adhesive sticker sentiment Hello.

Crafty Hugs,
Julie x

Craft Consortium Products Used -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10