Translator

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Just stopping by to say Hello


Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by today. For my Design Team post at Craft Consortium I am sharing some more inspiration using the amazing Essential Paper Pads

The pads I have used on this card are Tropical Paradise for my little fussy cut bird and the Grunge Tones pads both in Light and Dark Tones.


I started by matting and layering 2 tattered layers onto my card with foam strips for dimension, keeping the edges white to compliment my die cuts.


I continued to layer up my die cuts with foam strips onto my card and added some Dahlia flowers which were also die cut from my pad for the perfect complimenting tone.


Finishing with my sweet little Tropical bird, a Tonic sentiment strip and some small gems from Craft Consortiums Always and Forever Collection.

Please do check out Craft Consortium and follow them on Facebook and Instagram for regular inspiration and giveaways. 

Crafty Hugs,
Julie x

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10