Translator

Monday 24 June 2019

Tonic Studios - Concertina Dies



Hi everyone, I can finally share some amazing news with you all. I was recently contacted by Tonic Studios asking if I would like to share some inspiration using their newly launched Concertina dies, so of course I said YES.

These will be released on Create and Craft  today (Monday the 24th) at 10am and 3pm or alternatively at Create and Craft's website on catch up TV. I had so much fun with these Dies and can see a lot of potential in 3D designs with them.

This is the first of my makes which also uses Tonic Craft Perfect paper.




My second project I have made a small memory box, ideal for filing photographs or ephemera in.




My third project is a letter/memo rack using Craft Consortiums Herbarium and Wood Effects Papers. I remember my gran having a letter rack made of wood similar to this in design which gave me the idea to making this using the Concertina die.




Please do check out Tonic Studios on Facebook and Instagram to see all the inspiration from the team using these Dies.

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x

6 comments:

  1. O wow: these projects are amazing!! Congrats to the fact you have been asked by Tonic Studios. I am sure they will be thrilled by your craft projects!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation Julie!
    Have a great day
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, stunning work Julie, all are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three wonderful creations. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have instructions on making these projects, especially the first one. I can really use one of these for my reminders!!! Thank you. They are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I’m sorry I don’t but on Tonic Studios YouTube page there will be a demo on how to make up the concertina Dies.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10