Translator

Monday 16 September 2019

More Snome Time



Hi Everyone, today I am sharing some more of my makes using one of Craft Consortium's latest collections by Helz Cuppleditch - It’s Snome Time. I had a lot of fun making some Christmas decor using this collection.


I made this small chest of drawers which could contain sweeties or a gift or could even be further extended into an Advent Calendar using Tonic Studios - A Little Something Gift Box.


My drawer handles and feet are all made from small wooden beads, covered in Gilding Wax and secured in place with a little twine threaded through the bead and papers, gluing in place.


Using the 3D Decoupage sheets I added my Easel card onto the top of my chest. Glass Glitter, Extra fine Glitter, Faux Snow and Nuvo Crystal Drops were all added for an extra chilly feel.


The sides of my box had some toppers added onto the papers.


My baubles have also been made using the 3D Decoupage sheets and papers. You will notice I have also added extra snow and glitter to these with a sprinkling of Frantage in the background for snow falling.


I made some gift boxes with my scoreboard to compliment them. Adding a stamped sentiment and diecut snowflake.


A small snowflake charm added onto my ribbon for an extra touch of luxury and detail.


Why not join us over at Craft Consortium Network on Facebook and share your crafty makes with us or get inspired at all the inspiration using Craft Consortium Products. You will also find us at #ccmakes and #craftconsortium on Instagram where you can share your makes with us.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and if you would like any of the products I have used today you will find them at Craft Consortium or many local craft shops.

Crafty Hugs,
Julie x

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation! Nice paper and fun with the 3d figures. Beautiful details, very niceJulie.
    Have a nice day, greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, I purchased the stamps and you got my creative juices going. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I get the instructions for this project? I love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What project are you looking for instructions for ?

      Delete
  4. Oh Julie! This is such a beautiful post! I love those images and the way you have used them! Sorry I don't get to visit more often! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these projects are all amazing. I love the little chest of drawers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10