Translator

Monday 21 August 2017

A Little Birdie Told Me


Hi everyone, today for my DT inspiration with CraftConsortium I using one of my favourite paper pads called Bloom Beautiful, I just love the colours, designs and pretty birds in this collection.


I started by matting and layering various papers from the pad, tattering them at the edges with my scissors for a shabby feel. I complimented this with some lace and ribbon.


I added sections of a Die Cut Doily behind my image and tattered layers which I heat embossed with a Pearl Embossing Powder.


My pretty little birds were fussy cut and added amongst my flowers to compliment the design on the paper.


Finishing off with lots of bling and a tattered banner with a stamped sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today and for all your lovely comments and please do check out Craft Consortium and follow them on Facebook and Instagram for regular inspiration and giveaways.

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x 
Craft Consortium Products Used :

13 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card Julie xx I love those stunning papers and its easy to see why you fell in love with them too xx The layering and the image along with your fussy cut birds really make it quite special

    TFS and sending best wishes to you

    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, this is such a romantic and delightful card. The birds are real eyecatchers and they complete the scene in a beautul way.
    Lia xx
    I missed some cards and I am admiring them now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely vintage card, Julie - such pretty colours and papers, and I love how the flowers frame the photo.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally beautiful. So restful and so elegant. I love the papers you have used. I have just bought done pretty bird digital papers and can't wait to use some more of them. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Beautiful work since my last visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful papers and gorgeous use of the die cuts Julie...love how you use them so effectively
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those papers really are beautiful Julie and I love your choice of image, it suits the papers so well. Wonderful design, as always! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable Julie, those little birds are just the sweetest things
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Julie! This is wonderful! I love the papers and how clever to cut some of them out to add to your embellishments!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Julie! Beautiful papers and a very stylish layout, love it xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very pretty, Julie! Love the soft colors of the papers and the sweet little birds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful vintage card Julie ! Love this papers ,design so sweet .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10