Translator

Monday 14 August 2017

Songbirds


Hi everyone thanks for stopping by, today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I am sharing some more inspiration using their fabulous new Vintage Dies.



My card has lots of layers using coordinating papers from Pion Design. I started by Die cutting my layers and adding Gilding Wax around the edges. This was to compliment my Gilded Birdcage and to give an opulent feel to my card.


You will also notice my diecut corners have had Gilding Wax rubbed all over them.


The corner of my paper was placed into my Die and cut to give a curved edge and I fussy cut around the bird and foliage, mounting in place with some Silicone Glue and a touch of Cheesecloth.


My centre layers I layered in place with foam tape for added dimension, adding some sweet birds onto my Birdcage for extra detail.


Finishing with a pretty Floral bouquet, some die cut feathers and bling.

Wishing you a lovely week.

Happy Crafting, 

Julie x

Cheery Lynn Dies Used :
LPC12 French Flair Pierce and Cut Tool

9 comments:

  1. You really do make the most exquisite cards with Cheery Lynn dies Julie, each one is a work of art. I love how your placement of the little birds and the softness that the cheesecloth creates! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gilded cage is beautiful and I love your addition of the gilding wax something that I have but forget to use. Another die for my wish list. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Julie! Love that the door opens on the birdcage and the gilding was adds perfect highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card and love the birdhouse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Julie, I love those layering dies,they work perfecty with your gorgeous papers. Don't you just love guilding wax...yes it really is perfect for adding a touch of glam to the edges. Great work, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful card Julie and I love the way you left the door of the cage open too
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it ! Really gorgeous card Julie .
    Have a nice day
    Hugs Doris x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous! I could not love it any more! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10