Translator

Saturday 19 August 2017

Forever Together


Hi everyone, today for my DT post with Cherish The Memory I am sharing some more inspiration using the stunning Studio Light Summer Feelings collection. I love the beautiful tones, the Die Cut images and pretty shabby feel you can make on your crafty products with this collection which suits a variety of occasions on cards or scrapbook layouts.


I started by tattering a sheet of paper from my 6x6 pad to use as my base layer and also tattered a couple sheets to use as layers on my card adding extra detail with Cheery Lynn's Sophie's Heart Tiny Doily, lace, netting and twine fibres.


My Ribbon flower was added as a finish touch to compliment the pretty dress and a collection of Die Cut images, pearls, glass beads and micro beads.
Thanks for stopping by today and please check out Cherish The Memory Etsy Shop to see their beautiful range of papers and craft packs with new items being added weekly. You can also follow them on the following links :


Crafty Hugs,
Julie x

12 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Julie, love the gorgeous design and wonderful textures.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Julie! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, gorgeous layers and what a beautiful flower and image. Beautiful. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Julie, lovely textures too...I can feel that sea breeze! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has just shot to the top of my favourites list Julie, it is breathtaking, with a wonderful romantic feel to it. That starfish in the top corner looks real! Love this! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh so beautiful Julie, I'm loving all the lovely little details too, fab creation
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Julie ! Beautiful design and accents !
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful and so shabbyliscious! Your use of the CL dies is awesome sauce and adds such a vintage vibe to this gorgeous layout. Fantabulous details! Hugz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty and feminine feel to this card Julie x Love the colours and the details you have collage together.

    TFS and sending my best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a beautiful, romantic layout - the colours are utterly gorgeous - perfect for a summer wedding.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10