Translator

Monday 5 March 2018

Happy Mothers Day Card


Hi everyone, today I am sharing a Mother’s Day Card using the eclectic Gypsy Gypsy paper pad from Craft Consortium for my DT post. This pad has a wonderful mix of patterned papers and toppers, with metallic, pearlescent and embossed textures and finishes to name a few.



My card uses a few papers from the pad, tattering layers and fussy cutting lots of elements.


Adding lots of rhinestone gems and some lace for an extra vintage feel.


My sentiments are both stamped, adding my Cheery Lynn film die and fussy cutting my banner.


Craft Consortium Products Used-

Cheery Lynn Dies Used- 


Thanks for stopping by today and do check out Craft Consortium and follow them on Facebook and Instagram for regular inspiration and giveaways.

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love the butterflies with the blingy centers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You put so much love into your work! This card is beautiful! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10