Translator

Monday 24 November 2014

Christmas Gift Box - Craft Hoarders

Click to Enlarge

Hi Everyone, Today I am sharing my second post of the month with Craft Hoarders Anonymous. Their challenge this time is called Box It Up. In the description it explains you can make or alter a box as long as you dig deep in to you stash of supplies.


I have made this style of box before so, so if you would like to see how to construct it please look here.


This gift box I used dies and colours of card stock with a Christmas feel adding stickles for some sparkle. My box has been decorated inside and out.


On the underside of my lid I added a large glittered snowflake and a sentiment.

I paper pieced my leaves mesh border to form a decorative strip around the centre of my box.


My Poinsettia I added a little glitter to the edges and a Christmas sentiment ticket.

Please have a look over at Craft Hoarders Anonymous where you will see lots of inspiration and full details for this challenge.

Thanks to Gloria and her Design Team for giving me the opportunity to share my post on their challenge blog, it's been a real pleasure. Good luck to everyone entering Box it Up.

Happy Crafting,

Julie x

Cheery Lynn Dies used :

14 comments:

  1. WOW Julie it looks stunning..Love the colors and the beautiful die cuts
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous box Julie,reminds me of a chocolate mint,that's a good thing :)

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful box Julie. This would adorn anywhere in the house as the colours are stunning. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous Christmas treat Julie! The poinsettia and the Christmas ticket are the perfect way to top this gorgeous box! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your box is wonderful, I love the colour choices - and the way you have done the beautiful poinsettia, it is stunning! It really is a beautiful box and I love the dies you used to cover it. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie what a gorgeous box...such an unusual colour combo which works so well. I love that leaf die you used....I haven't seen that one? This would be such a perfect Christmas gift box. Have a lovely week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Julie, a totally amazing box! You truly work magic with those CL dies, really stunning and gorgeous colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie
    This is supremely elegant and so much more beautiful (and sophisticated) than anything that could ever be purchased.
    It really is a gift in itself.
    Wishes
    Lynne
    (Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog especially when I have not managed to visit you for what seems such a long time)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julie, love this stunning box !
    Thank you for The TUTORIAL , it is magic !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a unique color combination brought together so well, Julie. Love the idea of the box and the die cuts are amazing. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely creation. I love the colors and all the decorated inside as well as the outside! So glad you are a guest designer at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julie what a lovely box, beautiful color .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a very delicate box Julie, with a fantastic use of your dies. Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Julie, I am in awe! Your altered box is gorgeous! I love how you used those dies and the poinsettia is beautiful! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10