Translator

Thursday 18 January 2018

Cheery Lynn Pop Up Blog Hop January 2018


Hi everyone, today at Cheery Lynn Designs we are all excited to be launching the first new range of Dies for 2018, a selection of 3D Pop Up Dies.


For my Card Wallet I used 2 of the new designs on my card. There is a fabulous selection of these Dies so why not join in our Blog Hop and you could be in with a chance of winning a $20 shopping spree at Cheery Lynn Designs.


I started with the inside of my card placing my new Pop Up Dies on an A4 piece of card and cut out on my A4 Die Cutting machine. These Dies also fit on smaller machines but for this design I needed to use my larger machine for it. 


Once cut I tattered and inked the edges, adding my corner Die cuts and drop shadowed my sentiment, also adding another layer of coloured card onto my flowers.


Finishing with a tag to write a sentiment on in the inside.


Next I glued onto a layer of patterned paper which had also been tattered and inked at the edges. I added a Ribbon to my card to tie it in place and a selection of diecut flowers were added onto my design.


My 3D pop up card can also be displayed like a normal card as seen in this image. 

I have added a few more images.





Cheery Lynn Dies Used :
CABD110 Nesting Doll Tags #2 Set of 5   


Thanks for stopping by today and I'd love if you left a comment before hopping HERE to Lisa's lovely blog.

Happy Crafting,


Julie x

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation Julie!
    Very nice in these colors beautiful details. The dies with the text I find super nice
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Julie! I need to check out these new dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Birthday card, love the colors on this one! Gorgeous job!
    Hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Julie! Love the papers and the colour. Hugs, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful and I love the wonderful colors. I love the flower die especially. I decided I wanted to make some pop up cards and so this looks to be an easier way to do them with these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Julie, it is such a lovely designed card love the colors and your use of Maja Design papers love love love it hugs Amy xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Julie. I love the double pop-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love how you added 2 Pop ups in this card. Very clever idea. I'll have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I am so coveting these dies! Your card is delightful and one that would bring a smile to anyone's face! Love it, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yours is a sweet card. First time I've seen two pop-ups in the same card. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jan Hobbs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! One of my favourite colour combinations too! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The happy birthday is so pretty and I love those flowers. Beautiful card in lovely colours. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! That is so creative and beautiful! What a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely, Julie. You really made those Cheery Lynn Dies POP right off your page. Awesome!
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all your creations. This is beautiful as are all your projects. You inspire me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card! The vintage style is beautiful! Awesome Pop Up dies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A very lovely card. The colours used are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These look like fun to work with.
    Love your design. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10