Translator

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Cherish Each Passing Moment


Happy New Year to all my Blogger Friends, today for my DT post at Cheery Lynn Designs I am sharing some Vintage inspiration using a selection of the beautiful Dies they have available.


Using Craft Consortiums Wild Rose paper pad I started by tattering a few layers of my papers and added onto my card with foam strips. I love the intricate details on my diecut frame to which I added some Frantage powders to give an elegant Shabby look to it.


My Flowers have all been built up with 4 layers, shaping with my fingers and adding sparkly gems into the centres, layering onto my flourishes and adding some tiny dried flowers for another detail.


Finishing my card off with a stamped fussy cut ticket, a lace ribbon and an embellishment.

Cheery Lynn Dies Used :
Craft Consortium Products Used:
Wild Rose Paper Pad
Always and Forever Flower Chain Ribbon
Always and Forever Pearl and Diamante Hearts 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful 2018.

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x

6 comments:

  1. Best wishes to you for 2018! Your first card of the new year is a gorgeous one!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifull and lovely vintage look Julie on your card!
    I wish you a very good New Year!
    xx Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Julie! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Julie ,
    Beautiful card with lots of beautiful details.
    Best wishes for 2018!
    Hugs doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful this is - very Jane Austen too! Wishing you a creative and Happy New Year! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrap as photo frame, great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10