Translator

Friday 26 January 2018

Springtime Birthday


Hi Everyone, this last week in Scotland has been very cold and we have had a lot of snow and frost. Thinking of warmer days I decided to create a Birthday card for my DT post at Cheery Lynn Designs using one of their latest Pop-Up Dies - Celebrate, along with spring coloured cardstock.


I shadowed layered my word Celebrate 3 times to make it pop and incorporate the colours on my card design and flowers.


My flowers were all cut out in white cardstock and shaded in the centres with some ink. Next I shaped the petals on my Embossing mat and added Flowersoft into the centres. The smaller flowers I bunched a few together in places and added single ones too for extra detail and interest.


Cheery Lynn Dies Used:


Thanks so much for stopping by today and for the lovely comments left on my blog on our Blog Hop, it was lovely to read them all.

Wishing you a lovely creative weekend, 

Crafty Hugs 
Julie x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Birthday Card Julie !
    Lovely flowers ,colors and design .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, this is sooo beautiful! I can feel spring is coming on your card!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I love everything about this card Julie...the colors, the background , the beautiful flowers and especially how you used the celebrate die...awesome
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Julie! Love the way you created the shadow effect and those flowers are stunning!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10