Translator

Monday 30 April 2018

Happy Birthday


Hi everyone, I have decided to take some time away from social media for personal reasons but will hopefully still be creating behind the scenes and have several posts scheduled for coming weeks. I will catch up with all your lovely social media posts once back.

For my DT post with Cherish The Memory I am using the beautiful Lemoncraft Products available in their Etsy Shop.


My layers on my card consist of fussy cut ones from the papers and tattered edges on others, layering with foam strips to add dimension. Lace, a Doily and a scattering of Frantage all for extra detail.


My sweet little girl, clock and butterflies were all fussy cut. Finishing with a stamped sentiment, some flowers and these gorgeous little retro badges that remind me of ones I used to wear on my school uniform.


Please check out the following links: 
https://www.facebook.com/ctmcrafts/
where you will see these gorgeous papers and more inspiration with them from my teamies.

Thanks for your visits, they are always so appreciated and hopefully it won’t be too long until I visit your blogs again too.

Crafty Hugs,
Julie x

4 comments:

  1. You always use such romantic papers and lace and you can find the cutest images to complete the card. This one is a beauty again!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ach Julie, very annoying that you are forced to take a step back, sometimes you have no choice! Social Media takes a lot of time and you can now better spend on relaxing and making a card! This card has a very nice nostalgic vintage atmosphere ... very beautiful! Take care and a big hug from me!
    xx Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, Julie! Wishing you well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Julie !
    Lovely details and paper
    Take it easy! hug Doris x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10