Translator

Thursday 5 April 2018

Sneak Peak - Craft Consortium Wildflower Meadow Collection


Hi everyone, I am very excited to be sharing with you all my first sneak peak of the stunning Wildflower Meadow Paper Pad by Hackney and Co for my Design Team post at Craft Consortium. Please tune into Create and Craft on the 7th April at 2pm GMT where I can guarantee you will drool over the beauty in every sheet of paper designed in this pad and stamp sets.

I haven’t made a 12 x 12 Inch layout in a very long time but wanted to show you all the versatility of these papers and how they can adapt from cardmaking to scrapbooking and even home decor/mixed media.


I started by tattering the edges of my first two layers adding some torn areas which I layered a lacey die cut behind for an extra detail.


I added Embossing paste through my stencil adding Gold Embossing powder on top and heat setting in place to add some texture.


My centre layers were torn and tattered at the edges adding some lace between the layers to give a vintage feel and compliment the pretty feminine flowers.


My flower toppers all come in the paper pad. I tattered the edges and heat set Gold Embossing powder to the edges and mounted my centre image onto a die cut frame.


My leafy chipboards were coloured with a Copic Pen and glued in position adding lots of flowers and a chipboard bird which I coloured with Gold Gilding Wax and added lots of gems.


My rabbit has been fussy cut from the pad and layered to the side of my stamped sentiment from the new stamp sets that compliment the range.


Finishing with fussy cut dragonflies from the paper pad and Bronze Micro beads along the centre of my design to help make it pop.

Please remember to watch Create and Craft on the 7th April to see this whole collection launch.

Craft Consortium Products Used:
Wildflower Meadow Paper Pad
Rhinestone Gems
Elegant Lace Ribbon - Flower Chain

Thanks for stopping by today and do check out Craft Consortium and follow them on Facebook and Instagram for regular inspiration and giveaways.

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Julie !
    Lovely details, colors flowers .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful sneak peak!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a beautiful collection Julie! I love wildflowers...great work
    and amazing card have you made with very nice details!
    xx Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Not just gorgeous papers but what you have made here is stunning! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10