Translator

Wednesday 4 April 2018

Hello Friend


Hi everyone, today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I am sharing some inspiration on my friendship card using their super vintage Rotary Phone Die. 


Using Maja Design papers I started by tattering my base layers and adding on Hello Friend.


My Rotary Phone was cut out in Black cardstock and Gold Glitter card, paper piecing my sections together and adding a large gem into the centre of the dial. I glued in place with some Silicone Glue onto my tattered layer and Doily.


My flowers were all inked in the centres with Archival ink adding Stamens into the centres, placing the arrangement onto my card.

Cheery Lynn Dies Used -



Thanks so much for stopping by today, your visit is always appreciated.

Crafty Hugs,
Julie x

2 comments:

  1. That phone is amazing as well as your whole card is!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful, Julie! Lovely assortment of dies. I especially love how the phone looks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10