Translator

Monday 16 April 2018

Let’s Go Retro - April Blog Hop Cheery Lynn Designs



Hi fellow bloggers, we are all excited at Cheery Lynn today to be launching our new release of Dies called Let’s Go Retro in a fun Blog Hop where you have a chance of winning a shopping spree by hopping along and answering a few questions at the end.

Today my card showcases the funky new Juke Box Die and the words Rock and Roll that come in a pack with a few more word dies.


The Juke Box comes with all the sections separate which makes it so easy for paper piecing together when using different colours and types of card.


I glued my music border diagonally over my card mounting on my Juke Box Box and glittered words to finish.

I’d love for you to leave a comment before hopping to your next stop on our Blog Hop - Lisa’s Blog.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie x

Cheery Lynn Dies Used -

24 comments:

  1. Great card! I love everything about it, I can’t pick a favorite element, they are all so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun retro card! The jukebox is awesome and I love it all decked out in sparkles. I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day long. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bit different tha usual, but I like the jukebox! (and your card)
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had lots of fun with this amazing die Julie x I remember Juke Boxes in cafe's and putting money in to play my favourite song.

    TFS and best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jukebox!! of course anything retro in my book is always timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute card !!love these new dies !! thanks so much for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the glitter and metallic detail on the juke box -- it is perfect!

    The diagonal notes give a great sense of movement -- it would be great if it was curved, wouldn't it? A lyrical feel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is fabulous. I love all the new dies and the glitter paper is so pretty. I went to shop for the new dies and it looks like they are not in the store yet. Thank you, for sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Julie. I love the sparkly papers on the jukebox!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so cool. I love that jukebox!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julie ,
    Lovely card Julie !
    So beautiful with the bling bling colors very cool
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Julie this card is awesome. That Juke Box is cool and all the glitter is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome! I love it! right up my alley! I have to have these dies!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fun...there's nothing more retro than a jukebox! Brings back so many wonderful memories. You've done a spectacular job with this jukebox die!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wouw... stunning card Julie! Beautiful Retro dies...your
    Rock & Roll theme is awesome...well done!
    xx Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  16. That jukebox is amazing...i LOVE all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is an amazing glittery juke box!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute card hun 🙂 love how you did the jukebox
    Hugs cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your jukebox is just the cutest card. Love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That juke box is cool and I love how you blinged it up. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10