Translator

Saturday 14 April 2018

Thinking of You


Hi everyone, today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I am sharing some inspiration on a card that could be used for many occasions just by changing the sentiment.


My card measures approximately 6 x 4 inches and the paper pad  I have used is from Craft Consortium called Wild Rose. I started by adding my base layer onto my card and cutting my Doily in half from white cardstock.


My Tea Roses were also cut from the same patterned paper, shaping on my Embossing mat and adding a Gem into the centres. I bunched them together onto my card with a leaf flourish and my stamped sentiment.



Cheery Lynn Dies Used :



Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a lovely creative weekend.

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with so many roses!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and I love how you have added the sentiment! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10