Translator

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Live, laugh, love


Hi everyone, thanks so much for stopping by. Today for my DT post with Craft Consortium I am sharing some more inspiration using the stunning Tell The Bees collection.


My card measures roughly 6 x 6 inches and I started by stamping my honeycomb stamp and heat embossed with gold tinsel embossing powder. I tattered my layers at the edges and added a little iced spruce distress ink to them and added a couple of fussy cut Bees.


I layered a gold band of glitter card onto my card with a lace overlay and my diecut frame along with my paper people.


My flowers were made using Cheery Lynn's Shasta Daisy die and some Prills in the centres which compliments the flowers on my paper.

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments and please do check out Craft Consortium and follow them on Facebook and Instagram for regular inspiration and giveaways.

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x

Craft Consortium Products Used :

9 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous vintage card Julie. Your have really used these lovely papers to their full advantage. The flowers are stunning...those dies are on my ever increasing wish list! Hope you are keeping well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Julie! I love each of your pretty details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous vintage card! Love the design and those gorgeous daisies!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Julie! I love those paper dolls but it is your daisies that caught my eye! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous design Julie, love the bees in the background xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Julie,
    I love everything on this beautifull nostalgische vintage card!!! The details of gold
    is amazing also the paper dolls and flowers! It gives me inspiration!!!
    xx Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, love the delicacy of the background, perfect backdrop for the sweet focal imagery. Have a lovely weekend. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful Julie!! I love this paper! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10