Translator

Monday 15 May 2017

Love Bug


Hi everyone, today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I have made a fun card that would suit a variety of themes from passing a driving test, a Birthday or just to send love.


I started by adding all my base layers to my card and made up some Sweet Christine Flowers by folding the petals in half and pressing the flower in the centre on my Embossing mat. I added four layers and a gem into the centres and glued in place over my lace diecut strip. I just adore these flowers, they are quick to make and very effective.


My word was drop shadowed and glued in place with Silicone Glue to add extra dimension.



I added an accent onto the corner with another flower and a couple of keys cut from Gold Mirri Board.


My Hippy Mobile I cut out in patterned paper and glued in place onto white card which was fussy cut around the die cut. I added Glossy Accents onto the lights and windows, I shaded the body of the car with a Copic Pen and paper pieced my wheels and the sun visor in a co-ordinating colour.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and for the lovely comments you leave, I appreciate them so much.

Happy Crafting, 
Julie x

7 comments:

  1. Super your Hippy Mobile and the windows with glossy accenst...I love that Julie!
    Very beautifull Dies....great work!
    Gerie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, pretty card, Julie! Love those delicate dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE your love bug, it looks amazing cut from the patterned paper! Such a fun card Julie (I have always wanted a VW bug). Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Julie, I just adore that little car so much :)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is awesome!! Love love the Love Bug - reminds me of Herbie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful Julie. Love the whole design. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw Really beautiful flower power card !!
    it's the time flower power with al de flowers whit the mobile hihi.
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10