Translator

Monday 22 May 2017

Summer Fun Blog Hop - Cheery Lynn Designs

Hi everyone, today we are having a blog hop at Cheery Lynn Designs using a variety of their fun Summer Dies which look great on cards, scrapbooks, home decor and journaling to name a few.


My collaged card today uses a variety of summer Dies listed below to make this fun card that could easily be adapted onto several craft projects. 



I love layering the Pine Trees and have also used them on Christmas cards with snow and glitter on them so this is a super Die to have in your collection.


My fish was cut out in White Cardstock and I dripped a few shades of Alcohol Inks onto it including silver to look like scales. Once dry I rubbed over with some black Archival Ink and placed it around my Summer Camp sign.


I added Glossy Accents onto the lens of my Binoculars layering on with some Silicone Glue. 



My boat was cut out in Kraft Card and I dry brushed some Gesso on so this would act as a resist as I added some ink.

Cheery Lynn Dies Used -

I'd love if you left a comment before hopping HERE to Lisa's lovely blog for some more Summer inspiration  and good luck at winning a shopping spree at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x

22 comments:

  1. Love your fun scene. The fish is lovely and a very fun addition. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Julie! Perfect masculine design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one amazing project!!! Those pine trees look great, but my favorite is the boat and the way you added color to it.
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute summer card...so many fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such fun projects! I love how you used all the flower dies and banners from cheery lynn to make a scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a creative summer themed card Julie. I love how you pulled all the pieces of the different sets together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great card, love how you designed such asummery scene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you colored all the elements Julie. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card. Great for Father's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool card. Love the scene you created and I appreciate you sharing the creative details. I am following you on Pinterest and look forward to seeing more of your creations!
    Thanks for sharing!
    (Hugs) Cara
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like some awesome camping die images. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card Julie, the pine trees are brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the 'summer camp' sign and the trees! Awesome details and colors on this fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like this card. The dies are fabulous. I am just blown away by how the whole team have all done something different and wonderful with the same dies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just amazing, love the dazzling fish with such cute scene!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Especially like the binoculars and the compass die cuts. Great collage.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the outdoor look. What a fun card for the guys in my fanily.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is an adorable card. Love all the fun layers. Thanks for sharing - loving these dies.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awwww love your super fun card, and the coloring you did with the dies! Beautiful job!
    Hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  20. This really makes me smile! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, Love the fish. I could have used these dies when I did the Boy Scout scrapbook for our son. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10