Translator

Friday 19 May 2017

Kori Kumi Lollipop Card



Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by today to see my DT post with Craft Consortium using their award winning collection called Kori Kumi. I decided to make a fun lollipop card with these sweet papers and could just see a little girl having fun carrying this around on a Summers Day.


I started by cutting out my Italian Flourish Doily four times and folded it in a concertina style to form my card. Adding on pretty layers and a 3D Decoupage image of Kori Kumi and making a few flowers using the flower Dies from the collection.


I stamped my sentiment on the back also layering up with the pretty papers and die cut shapes.

Products Used -

Cheery Lynn Doily Dies

Please do check out Craft Consortium and follow them on Facebook and Instagram for regular inspiration and giveaways.

If you would also like to have the chance of becoming a Guest Designer with Craft Consortium and winning a pad of Gypsy Gypsy papers,  please share your craft projects with us by tagging Craft Consortium on Facebook or on Instagram at #ccmakes.

Crafty Hugs,
Julie x

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Julie, beautiful whimsical style
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how cute this is Julie and yes I could see Daisy walking around waving this...great work xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lollipop card is delightful Julie, any little girl would love this! The image is lovely and I love how you did the concertina'd doily for the edges. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so wonderful, Julie! I would love to see a step-by-step tutorial on how you made the doily die into a rosette shape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have previously made a tutorial on this style of card and will send over to you Patty.
      Julie x

      Delete
  5. What a smashing idea this is. The colours and images are so pretty. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To make a Lollipop...it's so much fun! Very nice Julie in Kori Kumi style!
    xx Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so inventive, Julie! I love love the dimensionality of it and the beautiful colours, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Lovely Lolly pop Julie !
    Beautiful image love the papers and design .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10