Translator

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Sneaky Peak for Create and Craft


Hi everyone,  thanks so much for once again stopping by my blog, I so appreciate your visits. Today for my DT post with Craft Consortium I am sharing a sneaky peak of my Lighthouse using the award winning Kori Kumi collection which will be shown on Create and Craft at 2pm on Friday the 26th May.


My Daughter managed to get my Lighthouse for me on my 'Virtual Shopping' trip to Michael's in the US, she FaceTimed me from the store and I went shopping from the comfort of my sitting room....how cool is that !


So I started off by adding some paint onto my Lighthouse and then covered the walls with pretty papers and added die cut windows from Cheery Lynn Designs.


Next I had fun adding lots of embellishments that come in the Kori Kumi Collection and my 3D Decoupage image.


A close up of the top



Finally a picture of the back of my Lighthouse.

Please do check out Craft Consortium and follow them on Facebook and Instagram for regular inspiration and giveaways.

If you would also like to have the chance of becoming a Guest Designer with Craft Consortium and winning a Paper pad of your choice,  please share your craft projects with us by tagging Craft Consortium on Facebook or on Instagram at #ccmakes. 

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie xx

7 comments:

  1. Lighthouses are my most favourite of buildings and you have decorated this one so beautifully Julie! The string at the top is such a perfect touch and the flowers are so pretty.... now I want to find one and decorate it too!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Julie! I love this, so many beautiful little details! Great way to shop BTW! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Virtual shopping in Michael's would be fun Julie xx your lighthouse is stunning with the most beautiful decor.....will look out for it Friday xxx

    Best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is one rocking project...amazing detailing and each inch so beautiful to look at
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Lighthouse is gorgeous !! Beautiful colors and details .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning lighthouse and love the gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10