Translator

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Making me Smile


Hi everyone, today I am sharing some more inspiration for my DT post with Cherish The Memory, using their exquisite Vintage Line, how  I adore these pretty papers and 3D Decoupage in this line, my card measures approx 6 inches square.


I started by matting and layering my first 2 layers which had been tattered at the edges and some distressed machine stitching added.


My middle layers were matted and layered with touches of cheesecloth using diecuts from my book adding my sentiment and hearts with Silicone Glue finishing with a shabby ribbon and a flower brad to the centre.


My green diecut framed image was also out of my book of die cuts. I layered it onto my Cheery Lynn die adding my butterflies which I curled their wings to give added dimension adding some black gems into their centres and a little black thread for their antennas. My flowers were die cut using a Spellbinders die and my same pink background paper adding Pearls to the centres.

Products Used: 

Please check out Cherish The Memory Etsy Shop to see their beautiful range of papers and craft packs with new items being added weekly. You can also follow them on the following links :

Happy Crafting, 

Julie x

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful Julie. Love the design and colours, embellishments all just perfect.
    Best wishes
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ths is beautiful, Julie! I love the frame with the butterflies and the cluster of tiny flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a gorgeous vintage card! Love those tiny flowers!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, adore the stitching and dimension from the frame. Have a lovely week. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this color palette is simply fabulous Julie...love it
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is exquisite Julie, I love those beautiful little flowers and the gorgeous butterflies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Julie! I just love all the elements you used! Thank you for sharing! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Julie, the butterflies and flowers are just delightful
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Julie with a delightful colour palette and gorgeous layers, you always and the most beautiful elements and embellishments together xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Julie ! Lovely papers and design . Lovely emblisements .
    Have a nice week .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderfull card Julie ... all the layers and frame are very nice, and
    I love the butterflies and little flowers...SUPER!!!
    xx Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous and would fit my current butterfly challenge perfectly if you chose to enter as I am asking for lots of layers, butterflies and /or the colour cream. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10